Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mommy and Matthew time pre-baby




He couldn't wait to show me his art project....lol and he was so proud of himself...how do you get mad at that?
Roaring is a special talent of Matthew's...wether it be a lion, a tiger a bear, or a dinosaur:)




The last few weeks before baby Dilynn came I was feeling sad about not having these special times with my little Matthew man. He is so special to me and so much a part of my heart that I was worried how I ould ever love anyone else so much. I am in awe of this little man and his spunk for life and the joy he finds in the smallest things...He bings me to tears (in laughter) on a daily basis with the things he does and says and I am so incredibly blessed to be his mother. I can't wait to see what he does next:)








No comments:

Post a Comment