Thursday, June 10, 2010

11 STITCHES!!!!!!!



So so so sad...Matthew decided it was funny to run away from mom in the his grandma ritchie's driveway and well the outcome wasn't pretty. He tripped and fell and his ginormous head withthe momentum of the fall carried him into the bottom of the car and well the rest is covered by this huge band aid...eith eyeballs on it. I of course freaked when we were both covered in blood( not my forte) and Kurt was of course at the Hospital at work so I had to rely on my Mom who had just had shoulder surgery the day before and only had the use of one arm....that woman is a life saver and incredible. She drove us to the urgent care where they had to sedate him and do 3 stitches on the inside and 8 on the outside....would have had more but the sedation was wearing off and he wasn't having it:) He just kept screaming "i no want fix it!!!!" Poor kid. I knew it was going to happen eventually this kid is so wild and crazy and well not that coordinated just yet but it'll be a fun story later for him I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment