Sunday, April 11, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009





Yes I know Its April and I'm just posting Christmas Eve but hey better late than never and I really have had a lot going on in the last um.....six to eight months so forgive me...if there is anyone who still even checks my blog:) lol....So as always the family pictures taken every Christmas Eve at the Pedrotty Houshold...Hate getting them taken but love having them so I guess I should just grin and bear it right:)But at this point in the pregnancy I was still super naseouse so thats the hint of green on my face, I wore green to so that probably didn't do me any favors lol oh well:) As you can see Matthew is HUGE and I'm not so small myself:0 We found out a couple days after this pic that we are having another little boy and I could not be happier:) We still don't have a name but we are so excited to welcome him into the fam:) Matthew especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment