Friday, January 22, 2010

Halloween

Matthew and his cousin Mekenzie:)
and Uncle Cole:)


Mom is dressed as a hairdressing superhero ( and is super naseous but thats what pregnancy does right?)all the girls did it for work that day and Dad was on his surgery rotation so we got the surgeon version for the night but we were so happy he could be there:) Matthew is hopefully obviously Elvis but just in case you didn't catch that lol figured i'd put it out there:)

Matthew and Hid cousin Collin:) so stinken cute as the scarecrow:)
Just chillin in his jazzed out Elvis leather jacket that Grandma Ritchie blinged up for the night:)

All Dave and Tiff's kids:) so fun and some of the stinken cutest kids I've ver seen:)



Yikes I know I'm just now posting but with everything that has been going on in life I've been too busy to even check e-mail. LOL life is CRAZY sometimes:) Anyways I love having all the kids come over to my house and I feed them pizza then we put our costumes on and head off around my block...the kids get way to much candy and its a crazy fun time but they all look so stinken cute in thier costumes almost all of which are made by my mom who is stinken amazing and talented. This year we missed our cousins Wendel Reagan and William but they'll be here next year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment