Saturday, September 27, 2008

Surgery



So having kids is the best and hardest thing in the world. I don't know what I would do without him but dang does parenting put you through the ringer. I feel about fifty and probably look older than that with all the sleep deprevation but again LOVE IT!!! So as a parent you always worry right? Well a couple weeks ago Matthew got a little dot in his eye and we took him to the doc's and they said no biggie probably just a mole or something. To make a long story short , after more appointments we discover that it's some kind of foreign object that needs to come out so within twenty four hours Matthew was put under and this tiny thing was removed. Worst day ever. I can't imagine having to do something like that for something more seriouse and I know people do it allthe time but man I was a little stressed out. All is well now and the actual surgery only took minutes. Poor little man, He sure hammed it up though we dressed him in his UNM scrubs like his dad which was appropriate cause his surgery was at UNM.

No comments:

Post a Comment